-
HAVE MORE, DO MORE, ENJOY MORE, BE MORE...

Veronica + Gozie

There are some weddings that are a peice of cake, peice of pie.  Veronica and Gozie's wedding was not one of them, LOL!  Their wedding stretched me to the limit and reminded me that I am doing exactly what I was designed for.  One of my old bosses used to say when asked how he was doing, "living the dream".  And that's how I feel.  I'm living my dream.  Anyway, back to Gozie and Veronica.  The are an amazing couple from DC who wanted their dream wedding to take place in Atlanta. Their wedding was a fusion wedding of Nigerian prince meets all American princess.  Only one problem... our decor designer changed careers two days before the wedding and left us without any decor.  In 48 hours, I had to pull in a new designer, Darryl Wiseman bring them up to speed on all the design structures and contract them all before my bride came into town.  When we sat down to introduce the new design team, I was sweating bullets.  Armed with a glass of wine and excitement of the day to come, Veronica embraced the designers and here are the fruits of our labor captured by Lamar Gee Photography...
























By far, the best Mother/Son dance I've ever seen...



Not bad for a wedding rescued in 48 hours!  So much so, it was featured on Style Me Pretty.  Take a look at their feature, http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/12/15/atlanta-wedding-film-from-artworks-wedding-cinema-lamar-gee-photography/.  You'll love their video done by Cheryl at ArtWorks Wedding Cinema!

0 comments:

Post a Comment