-
HAVE MORE, DO MORE, ENJOY MORE, BE MORE...

Real Wedding: Chandra & Carl

To date I think this is my favorite couple.  I hate to say that because I love all of my brides.  I mean after spending 9+ months with someone, you're kinda forced to have a relationship with them.  LOL!  But Chandra and Carl were different.  From the start Chandra knew EXACTLY what she wanted.  I love this wedding because there was no detail left out, down to the monogrammed hand towels in the bathrooms next to the monogrammed jars of mints to make sure your breath was minty fresh on the dance floor.  Akeem Clayton Design did a magnificent job on décor and Scobey Photography captured every moment beautifully.  Check out the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of The Knot Georgia to see this wedding featured.






 
 
 

























 
 




























0 comments:

Post a Comment